Alhamdulillah... praise to Allah for everything that we have in our life....
Proud to annouce that our latest product 2010 will be with us soon (Insya-Allah, hopefully everything will goes well, pray with me), in another 7 months time.
Having a very roller-coster ride every minutes, every hour of the day... leaving me feel very very very weak..... macam kain buruk.... melepek jer.... This morning sickness has become all day sickness..... think this is the worst so far......
Can't have milo for breakfast, tea is a no-no, horlicks sometimes, nescafe ok but not a good thing to gulp every morning.... other drinks, hmmmm...... makes me nausea..... now have to depends on Ribena, but not for breakfast...... help.... i'm dehydrated......
Foods.... tok sah citer la..... banyak tak boleh..... yang boleh telan, makanan pedas2.... tawar tak leh, manis tak leh...... susah nak makan......
And I discover that I cannot stand the smell of many things...... asap rokok tak boleh, bau busuk tak boleh, bau yang satu jenis wangi pun tak boleh.... have to be neutral...... some of the foods pun tak boleh.... bau bedak oso cannot aaa......
It became worse when I always had mild fever, cough and headache.... This month alone I have already used 4 days of my MC...... there goes my appraisal this year... huhuhu......
Headache and dizzy all day long, everyday..... dang! ne-nong ne-nong.......
Pray that we will be ok and in good condition always...... Amiin....
5 comments:
Congrats & bestnyer!!! I'm happy for you though not happy part morning sickness tu hehehe...Kesian you but then itulah pengorbanan seorang ibu! Cubalah jugak paksa minum byk2 sikit, cari apa yg boleh masuk ke anak tekak & terlayan dek hidung - utk kebaikan baby gak...Amboi, I can only imagine si kakak punya seronok nanti - mcm mana la dia nak melayan si adik kecik nanti?
thanks rad! nak paksa cemana, paksa kang kuar balik lagi naya.... hani sebelum nih dah sibuk mintak adik...hehee.... ni dia lum tahu lagi nih....
congrats. take care & hang touch!
here's making a do'a for both u & baby to be blessed and in good hands always, insya Allah
tahniah
tahniah
tahniah
doakan kak pB yer ..
kak az, kak pb thanks.....
Post a Comment